Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Underneath the Linden Tree

I'm lucky enough to live near a lovely park - Victoria Park in Cardiff.  It's got one of the nicest playgrounds I've seen in a park, a free paddling pool during the summer, and lots of meandering paths to stroll along.  Every year, at about this time of year, outside the side entrance I get a whiff of something lovely, and I've been trying to figure out what it is; scouring the front gardens nearby for fragrant flowers and shrubs.  Well I've finally figured out where it's coming from - it's the trees!  There are Linden trees dotted throughout the park and you get wafts of the delightful fragrance as you walk.
 

The aroma of Linden blossom is exquisite and full-bodied with so many layers that it could be a perfume in its own right.  I bought some absolute a few years ago and had forgotten about it, but I'm glad the trees have helped me to remember!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
domain names