Search This Blog

Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday

I came across Folksy a while ago. It's a great place to while away a few hours - I've lost many an afternoon browsing the site!  A couple of weeks ago I opened my own Folksy Shop and this is my first Folksy Friday! A great way to showcase some of the lovely things that can be found there.    "Martin the paper giraffe" caught my eye on the first page, so I decided to use colour as the theme.  So here are a few bright and beautiful items:

   

 
 
Clockwise from top left: "Martin the paper giraffe" by Polka Dot Sundays, "Butterfly Flower Brooch" by Lupin Handmade, some adorable baby booties by Seamingly Possible, and the wonderfully vibrant stained glass "Sunburst Lily" by Amy Orange Juice which I especially like because it reminds me of the lilies in my garden.  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful findings! Happy Friday ;-)

NOfkantsCurios said...

All so lovely! Amy's Glass is stunning!

Natalie x

Janine said...

Everything's so colourful, just as I like it! Loving the giraffe... xJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
domain names