Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Surviving the Barren Creative Wasteland!

January has been a strange month for me.  My head is usually bursting with ideas - new formulations, changes to exisiting formulations, new products, ideas for events, blog entries, personal projects that I would like to undertake, interesting things that I have seen and so on, and so on... - so much so that I had taken to carrying a little notebook for my "Ideas & Inspiration" to help keep track of any ideas before they got pushed out by new ones.  But last month, I was strangely quiet, and my little book has been sorely neglected.  For several weeks I didn't even know where it was.  However, I'm pleased to say that I'm back! (Or at least on my way back.) My little blue book has a few new entries, there are scraps of paper in various places around the house with jottings on, and I've even been back in the kitchen experimenting with a new idea :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
domain names